What is the Global Points for subjects offered to graduate students?
The Graduate School of Natural Science and Technology presents the Global Points (G points) of each subject offered to Master’s Course students. The point is evaluated based on the following five standards:
1) Syllabus is completed and given in English, including course description, learning objectives, learning outcomes, course schedule, etc.
2) Lecture materials are offered in English, or English description is added to the original Japanese materials.
3) English is used in the lecture.
4) Additional English explanation is given to the lecture in Japanese.
5) Final examination and reports are given in English.
When condition 3) is satisfied, condition 4) is automatically satisfied.
Subjects with high G points and the divisions with high average G points are recommended to foreign students.
G points for each subject:
Science division (pdf), Engineering division (pdf)